[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Carl Felland" <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:52:30 -0500

Hi Allen,

I read today, almost word for word, the material that you sent me.  BTW, you'll
probably want to take out the Japanese Plesiosaur-type animal pages.  This is
now thought to be a basking shark.  I've also marked many of the misspellings
and typos throughout that I'll be glad to share with you.

You have some good arguments for much in Daniel and Revelation being fulfilled
in the 1st century.  I'm becoming more open to what you have written along this
line.  I'm glad to see that you still have some events to be fulfilled in the
future.

We are still diametrically opposed concerning the law.  The whole idea of a New
Covenant is to have Torah written within so that we obey willingly.  The goal
of the Covenant is the restoration and reuniting of the House of Israel
(Ephraim) and the House of Judah (Eze 37) along with any gentiles who want to
join in.  It is the workers of inquity who will be cast out, and who are the
workers of iniquity, but those who practice lawlessness.  David Pollina,
Reuniting the Covenant, www.tushiyah.org would be a good read.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and
shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but
whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the
kingdom of heaven.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Concerning Jerusalem, I still see a future restoration of the kingdom to Israel.

Act 1:6, 7 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying,
Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?  And he said
unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father
hath put in his own power.

Carl