[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:49:58 -0500

Neville,
That's it Neville.  Don't deal with the actual issue.  You don't know
what Catholics actually believe and teach.  So, rather than admit it,
you respond by treating this as an issue of opinions.

You avoided my earlier question by just responding "Good grief".  If you
get pinned down, just dodge, right?

How about this one.  Assume I belonged to a Math organization which
taught 2+2=4.  Assume also you are highly critical of me and  my
organization for teaching that 2+2=6.  I explain to you that you've read
some bad stuff about my organization, since we don't teach 2+2=6, so I
suggest you go to the source and see what we actually teach.  An honest
person actually interested in the real truth would do this.  A dishonest
person would just keep right on being critical or responding with
answers that avoid the matter.  I've reached a decision about you
Neville.  You aren't interested in the real truth.  This is obvious to
any thinking person.

If you ever change, try reading Denzinger, The Sources of Catholic
Dogma.  You can find it easily if you choose.  This would at least be a
start in understanding what the Catholic Church actually teaches.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____