[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:23:40 +0100 (BST)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Your arguments make no sense they
are circular,  based on the ASSUMTIONS. These prove nothing about Paul.  It is
you who are blind by your desire to impeach Paul and assumtions about things
for wich you do not understandand namely the L&P and Jesus, and were not there
nor can you validate. Your argument does not hold up in any Logical debate or
Court on the Earth,..

The following statement by Saul of Tarsus condemns him:

(Rom 4:5 KJV) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth
the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Since:

(Exo 23:7 KJV) Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and
righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

And:

(Prov 17:15 KJV*) He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the
just, even they both are abomination to YeHVaH.

(* The blessed Name has been reinstated in its rightful place in this
scripture.)

Furthermore, I have demonstrated from his own words that his accounts
(regarding the supposed "conversion" of this self-proclaimed "apostle") are
contradictory. People who give contradictory accounts are liars, because they
do not stand up to cross examination. This is well known in courts of law.
These are not my opinions, but facts from his own writings. Our understandings
of the law and of the prophets can never be reconciled whilst you continue to
be misled and deceived by Saul, because you base your position on lies.