[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:49:58 -0700 (PDT)

Your arguments make no sense they are circular,  based on the ASSUMTIONS. These
prove nothing about Paul.  It is you who are blind by your desire to impeach
Paul and assumtions about things for wich you do not understandand namely the
L&P and Jesus, and were not there nor can you validate. Your argument does not
hold up in any Logical debate or Court on the Earth,..This is relevant because
you like a vigilate are so convinced that you can't see that there is NO
evidence here...You are asserting meaning in to the Scriptures that is not
there! This statement would still be true and valid even if Paul is an apostle
and they rejected him or any of the other apostles for that matter.  None of
your arguments  withstand logic, reason or context of scripture.. but hey,
belive what ever you want... You have your strong delusion. You want to belive
it so so bad...... to your own destruction.........I have proven Paul's
authority and teachings as coorect not by his quotes but the argume
 nts he
 makes are all valid from the L&P and Jesus. The only one contridicting Jesus
and the Law and prophets is YOU!

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(N) (2 Tim 1:15 KJV) This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be
turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.(Rev 2:1 KJV) Unto
the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth
the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden
candlesticks;(Rev 2:2 KJV) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience,
and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which
say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

(A) They did reject him at some point. Ah, you at least accept that bit.
However, This statement would still be true and valid even if Paul is an
apostle and they rejected him or any of the other apostles for that matter!!!!!!

No, it would not!!!!!! Yeshuwa' is clearly saying that these are false
apostles. That they are liars. If the real disciples had made a mistake, then
Yeshuwa' would simply tell them so (afterall he tells his disciples their
errors plainly throughout the opening chapters of Revelation). Instead, he
concurs that the ones the real disciples have tried and rejected are false and
are liars. This is, primarily, Saul of Tarsus.

(N )(John 5:43 KJV) I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if
another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.(Acts 13:9 KJV) Then
Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on
him,

(A) SO???..Mat 10:2 The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his
brother; ??..your attempt at trying to show something that is not here makes no
sense whatsoever?Paul never Came in his name he always came in the name and
authority of Jesus Christ.

It makes no sense to you, because you are blind. YeHVaH renames Abram, Abraham,
and Sarai, Sarah. Yeshuhwa' calls Simon, Peter. Saul calls himself Paul. In
this way, it is his own name. Not the name that his parents or anyone else gave
him, but his own name. That is the whole point.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos