[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:04:14 +1000

I doubt that you could convince a Jew or Moslem that ham is OK!

Jack

Not till I converted them Catholic Jack....

What is Whale meat?//

Truth be whilst I eat meat and fish, I'd probable be total vegetarian, if I had
to do the killing..  I am sure Adam did not kill to eat in Eden. I much prefer
the vegetables in all meals..
024  ( my dog just jumped up and struck those numbers----do they mean anything)

The people of God in the OT lived for hundreds of years because they came from
non meat eating heritage..  Vegetarians live longer.  The jews eat lamb, mainly
as a religious sacrifice, which was to prefigure our Christian lamb and His
sacrifice, and the subsequent Eucharistic sacrifice where we eat His flesh and
drink his blood...