[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:24:49 -0700 (PDT)

Im not RC  but...."let every man be subject to the authorities"... the witch
hunts were executed by the secular poweres that be "The laws of the land"  and
i don't fight the power now and ther is far more evil promoted by the powere
that be now then then ...nor would i fight the power then......the only
difference is one of perspective not morility.....then the law was against
witches and occult now the law is against Christanity....and anything that
speaks against evil...sad to say but true now we have abortion and
Homsexxxuality and dont you dare speak a word against it or you can go to
jail...

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Allen,

I did not realize that you are a Catholic, but what exactly do you mean when
you say that you "would hunt down and burn the witches"?

Where does Christ talk of hunting down and burning "witches"?