[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 06:13:52 -0800

Dear Jack,

There is nothing naughty about a new-born baby. It has no conception of right and wrong. It is not born with "sin" in it, but rather with the propensity to develop a good side and a bad side. We teach it bad things as it grows.

But as for the bible, if I am quoting things that occur in your bible, then surely you accept them, right? After all, it is not me that is the author of them. The fact that I reject large chunks that you adhere to is irrelevant in your acceptance of those things that I do hold are truthful and genuine. Surely you should be pleased that I have not thrown the whole book in the bin? Surely, in your opinion, that holds out some ray of hope for me?

The point in this discussion was the tribal information contained in the Hebrew scriptures. Where do you get the idea from that you cannot quote to me passages that you accept as true? If you feel that I might present an argument against what you hold to be true, that is a different ball game.

Just like the evolutionists, however, if your position is strong then it will stand up to criticism. If it is not, then it will collapse. No one is stopping you quoting bits of "your" bible, a book whose content was decided upon by a church that you have rejected.