  From: Neville Jones
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:41 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  The trouble with this, Philip, is two-fold. Firstly, most Christians and Jews
regard "Israel" as being God-ordained. This is extremely dangerous, since
unspeakable atrocities being committed daily on the Palestinian people (who did
nothing, by the way, but be born in Palestine), are sanctioned as also being
God-ordained or approved of by God. I do not believe that anything could be
further from the truth. This leads to Dubya committing genocide in Iraq on the
pretence that he is a "Christian" and therefore stands with the "Chosen People."

  Secondly, Jews regard the Torah as very much inferior and secondary to the
Talmud. In fact, many things written in the Torah only start to make some kind
of sense when elaborated upon in the Talmud.

  When a Catholic bishop has the guts to stand up and say that abortion is
wrong, or that sodomy is wrong, for example, then I am the first to give him
credit for this proclamation, but the Catholic Church, perhaps in particular,
seems to be pro-Zionist and therefore pro-Talmud.

  Neville.