[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:33:06 -0800

Jack,

My original comment was, "When a Catholic bishop has the guts to stand up and say that abortion is wrong, or that sodomy is wrong, for example, then I am the first to give him credit for this proclamation," to which you responded that I was wrong. This is totally the opposite of them being gutless. I am giving them credit where I see it to be due.

You are simply confused.