[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:51:49 +1000

Wakey, wakey. Open your hearts and your eyes. If you worship the god of the
Jews, you worship the Devil, make no mistake about that.

Neville.

The bit above you said is True Neville.  But we do not recognise the god of the
jews, whom those who are called jews, but are not, recognise today. That is the
religion of the Talmud , of the Devil, whom Jesus recognised and condemned.

We recognise the God that  Mary and her family, worshipped. We follow the God
of those people in the temple where Jesus as a child was presented, and later
at age 13, he went missing to converse with the priests there. This religion he
fostered, and redeemed. They became Christians.

They were not the Jews, that we know of and call jews today.