[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:41:54 -0800

The trouble with this, Philip, is two-fold. Firstly, most Christians and Jews regard "Israel" as being God-ordained. This is extremely dangerous, since unspeakable atrocities being committed daily on the Palestinian people (who did nothing, by the way, but be born in Palestine), are sanctioned as also being God-ordained or approved of by God. I do not believe that anything could be further from the truth. This leads to Dubya committing genocide in Iraq on the pretence that he is a "Christian" and therefore stands with the "Chosen People."

Secondly, Jews regard the Torah as very much inferior and secondary to the Talmud. In fact, many things written in the Torah only start to make some kind of sense when elaborated upon in the Talmud.

When a Catholic bishop has the guts to stand up and say that abortion is wrong, or that sodomy is wrong, for example, then I am the first to give him credit for this proclamation, but the Catholic Church, perhaps in particular, seems to be pro-Zionist and therefore pro-Talmud.