[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:44:56 +1000

A question for everybody.
If you were to die in the next 60 seconds, would you go to heaven? I know I
would.

Jack

I have to ask you then Jack, where in the Bible does it gaurrantee you that .
Of what need of our call to have hope, if faith is certain. Of what need is
there to have charity, if faith is certain.  Of what need have you of a Judge,
if you can judge yourself? And it is the works that are to be judged, not the
faith as well shown in Mat 25

the judgement:
31 And when the Son of man shall come in his majesty, and all the angels with
him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty. 32 And all nations shall
be gathered together before him: and he shall separate them one from another,
as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the
sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. 34 Then shall the king say
to them that shall be on his right hand: Come, ye blessed my Father, possess
you the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was
hungry......43 I was a stranger and you took me not in: naked and you covered
me not: sick and in prison and you did not visit me.

14 What shall it profit, my brethren, if a man say he hath faith, but hath not
works? Shall faith be able to save him?

17 So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself.

26 For even as the body without the spirit is dead: so also faith without works
is dead.

We are obliged to say often and always,   "Lord have mercy...."