[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:21:08 +1000

No doubt about that Marc..  There must be millions and millions of them born
Muslim, and Hindu, and even Jew. from birth till death, no chance of ever
becoming good.
\
but youse are not getting the principle in the right focus..  Original sin,
does not make the baby evil. It is a supernatural stain on the soul, which
being an imperfection, bars one from heaven; which the flesh can have redeemed
by the blood of christ through baptism. If the baby dies un redeemed, it is not
condemned, but goes to limbo..a pretty nice place... and who knows what happens
after that.

rumour has it that Enoch and Elias are there teaching them and they grow and
are tested just like us....Like I said,, who knows..its not cut and dried,
thats why its callled limbo..  Some say it is Eden.