[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:33:18 +0000

Great diagram. An important point, in order to ascertain whether the star trails are there or not the camera should take an exposure every 23h 56m which is a complete rotation of the Earth, otherwise if 24h were taken then since the Earth has moved 4m a trail will be seen which is simply attributed to the "spin" of the "planet". We are only concerned if Earths "orbit" will trace star trails also, and since it doesn't we have therefore found a major flaw in heliocentrism/acentrism.

Happy thinking!

Steven.

Allen Daves wrote:
Appearently you missed the diagraim i gave to Philip a few days ago this demonstrates the two axis in the heliocentric model.. i renamed it 2 axis of rotaion

*/Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Neville J
    If I may butt in here -- I don't believe ANY heliocentrist has
    EVER said that the Earth rotates simultaneously on two axes. And
    I'm not aware that helicentric theory adopts any position which
    would require it. Explanation?
    Paul D