[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:27:06 +0100

Dear Regner,
For myself, I take a geocentric position by default - see e-mail to Philip. In doing so, I then question heliocentric arguments in an attempt to give my belief a more solid foundation. So I will kick-off stating that the catalogued stellar parallax results (which was given to me by Cambridge University Astronomy Department as heliocentric proof) are totally inconclusive because of the number of negative results. The Michaelson-Morley experiment and all the other interferometer experiments including Airey's telescope experiments prove the non-movement of the earth through the aether. These results were so disliked by mainstream scientists of the day that attempts to explain them away stemmed ONLY from a their heliocentric pre-supposition (belief). Your comments on this would be much appreciated.

Regards

Jack Lewis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>