[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:50:43 +0000 (GMT)

Regner T
Thank you for your kind words.
I appreciate that you do not have unlimited time at your disposal and it is not
my wish to burden you. I also note that you have managed to respond to all
posts on this subject (unless I missed one) suggesting a streak of thoroughness
to your character! However I did post to you on 2007 Oct 13 (prior to your
suggested framework for discussion) in a "Welcome to the forum" message in
which I drew your attention to a submission of mine to this forum which can be
found here ->
//www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/09-2007/msg00298.html. It
contains three propositions in excess of the five you requested but it does
bear on the matter at hand.
I mention this against the possibility that it may have escaped your attention.
A side note -- I see from a post from Jack L that you appear to have an
association with Stromolo in Canberra. I was posted there in the early 1970s
and visited the observatory. That of course was before the disastrous fires of
a few years ago. Have you been there since? I'd like to think it has been
reinstated.