[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:02:56 -0700 (PDT)

he asked for five firm affirmations of why your position is correct and he
specifically asked for short non detailed responses. What we have seen so far,
is long winded explanations of why Heliocentrism is wrong -- neither
affirmative nor concise. I don't think it is me who is wasting time.

  You are either including me in this or not but in any case.....I have to
Chuckle at this for two reasons..

  1. He asked for "reasons why" short, concise, and precise.....well it is all
just "relative" is it not...I mean Robert(s) took over 600 pages I only used 5
little blurbs.......we did not touch "detail" at all...!?.. I "felt" we did
complyed atleast in general, although we were certainly not under any
obligation to....

  2. I did not know that you were framing the discussion?...In fact even if i
had not kept within your definition of his "frame work" ..for the
discussion...maybe it is my definition of the discussion that you should pay
attention too......or......maybe not?...but that is the point...by what
authoritative decree do you "pronounce" our answers as out side "the
authoritative frame work".....Why do you think we must to conform to your frame
work.? How about you conforming to ours..?........ You either want to discuss
this or you do not have the time......If you don?t have the time to explore the
"big questions"....don?t waste my time.....how about
that...?:).......................lol

  perhaps i could have been more "concise" ( to the point)......would you
rather i satated the following

  1. There can only be one correct answer
  2. you can't show it
  3. we all know it
  4. we are right
  5. you are wrong.....sing this song...and let's all go home

  is that short enouph?................LOL

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Jack L
  I don't think I'm wasting Regner's time -- if he chooses to, I'm quite sure
he is capable of ignoring what I say but I take the view that it doesn't hurt
him to know that he is not alone in the lion's den. (Not, I hasten to add, that
I have any illusion that he needs my help).
  On the subject of wasting time, he asked for five firm affirmations of why
your position is correct and he specifically asked for short non detailed
Heliocentrism is wrong -- neither affirmative nor concise. I don't think it is
me who is wasting time.
  Paul D