[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:36:56 +0200

Reading it again, I think my post lacks a bit in addressing the
question. To continue where my first paragraph ended:
  A geocentric, stationary Earth model could reproduce those same
observations with appropriate motions of the Sun, the Moon, the planets
and the rest of the Universe. so those observed motions are not in
themselves discriminating between the two models.

   Regards,

      Regner