[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:50:49 +1000

Thats nonsence Jack!  I understand your zeal, but Dr Trampedach is not
questioning the reason for your belief system, just as he is not supporting the
establishments belief system that opposes scripture.

He is merely asking for scientific physical arguments in support of
geocentrism..

That God told us it was so, is not evidence.

Philip.

  Dear Regner,
  Regarding rule 3 is this not used as part of a reason supporting
  heliocentricity?

  Jack Lewis