[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 05:01:17 +0200

Thank you, for your E-mail and thanks for making it short, to the point,
and to provide a link to the earlier correspondence you refer to.
  I did indeed see that post, and I am sorry for not having had time
to respond. If you read my start of this thread
  //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/10-2007/msg00209.html ,
however, you will see that what I seek is not propositions for experiments
to verify one or the other theory, but a short list of the most pertinent
evidence in support of your theory. Your post will be relevant much later
in this discussion.
  All the telescopes of Mt Stromlo, the library and the instrumentation
workshop, burned down in that bush-fire. But people were back at work
(first on the ANU campus - a few weeks later on the mountain) a few days
later. All our computers and data survived. The workshop and the admin/library
has been rebuilt and we are building a new telescope, Skymapper, at Siding
Springs.

     Regards,

        Regner Trampedach