[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:57:39 +0200

Thanks for recognizing a violation of my rule #1. A few points, though:
- Your "geometry definition" of axiom is an example - not a definition.
- Who is "he" in your last paragraph.
- The three internal angles of a triangle only total 180° in flat
  (Euclidean) space. You can draw a triangle on a beach-ball and see
  it for yourself.
- In the hard sciences (math/physics/astronomy/chemistry)
  definition 1 applies. If a proof (in math) or observational
  verification can be devised (in phys/astr/chem), it is no longer
  an axiom.
Please tell me the axioms applied in physics/astronomy.

   Regards,

      Regner Trampedach