[FMO] Re: Stardust@home experiences

  • From: "tony hoffman" <tonyhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 00:01:43 -0400

Hi, Tavi--
Congrats on getting through 500 real movies, and sorry to hear of your
problem. I don't see anything amiss in my events list: 10 candidates, 3 of
them mildly suspicious (each selected by ~1/4 of the several dozen people
who have viewed them), the rest unlikely to be real. Several baffled me at
first, as to why I had clicked them; finally I realized that I must not have
let the entire image load before examining and clicking on it, as there were
dust trail-like spots at partial focus depths that disappeared when the full
focus depth was achieved.
Tony