[FMO] Re: Stardust@home experiences

  • From: "Tavi Greiner" <tavianne@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:42:24 -0400 (EDT)

Stan,

I think my browser was doing exactly that - asking about each frame. I had
I moved across the focuser, whereas I didnt have that during my second,
successful session. I'm just glad I realized it when I did, before I made
too many errors.

I know what you mean about that auto time-out. My three-year-old insisted
on "keeping me company" and of course she has many demands in exchange for
that company. I never retrieved drinks and turned on bathroom lights so
fast in all my life  ;)

Tavi

Re slow-acting focus control ... there is a note in the Tech FAQ that