[FMO] Stardust@home status?

  • From: standcmr@xxxxxxx
  • To: fmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:46:46 -0400

Well ... from here, it looks like the StarDust site has "been dusted."  A
couple hours ago, the login page appeared to be scrozzled with lines of php
"control stuff" appended to the html.  My browser thought it should be
downloading the page instead of displaying it.  Now, it isn't sending much at
all, although it does appear to be "alive" (if you can call its snail's pace
alive.)

When stuff like this happens, I have to ask others so as to distinguish the
location of the problem ... is my box broken and I am the only one
ecperiencving any problems?  Or is the StarDust box broken, affecting everyone?

Stan
All on demand. Always Free.