• From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:50:14 -0400

Hey can anyone assist with this error? I know it has something to do with my
email server but I'm not sure where to start.
The server is on my home network which is dsl & linksys.
Any help is appreciated.

.net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the
following reason:

.net 018: Each of the following recipients were rejected by a
destination mail system.

Note: The reasons given by the destination mail system are included
to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to let
them know about the issue.

    Recipient: <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Reason:    5.7.1 Unable to relay for marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx