Help!

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:50:14 -0400

Hey can anyone assist with this error? I know it has something to do with my
email server but I'm not sure where to start.
The server is on my home network which is dsl & linksys.
Any help is appreciated.

.net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the
following reason:

.net 018: Each of the following recipients were rejected by a
destination mail system.

Note: The reasons given by the destination mail system are included
to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Solution:
Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to let
them know about the issue.

    Recipient: <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Reason:    5.7.1 Unable to relay for marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx