Help

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:47:54 -0800

This might be an unrelated issue but can't figure it out.

I have exchange 5.5 running on windows 2000 Ad. Server.  I use veritas back
up exec for backups.  The problem is that about a week ago my backup started
spanning two tapes.  It no longer fits in one and I have to insert a second
tape.  Is a single, external, AIT drive.  Now when I try to do a restore to
a standby server the catalog job takes about 4 hours and when doing the
restore I get a red X on the IS and it tells me that it is corrupted.  I
never get ask for the second tape which I know has part of the IS.

Please help me.

Juan Ibarra