Help!!

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:14:01 +0200

Hello All Exchange Gurus,
I have a tape with the backups of our exchange server ... we are using
Arc Serve to back up and have the exchange agent as well.. but soime one
had changed the passowrd for the user account that allows us to performa
a brick level backup.. now the issue is that I have to restore the mail
box of one user..... but since we have no tapes for the bricke level I
think I can only go for a complete restore of the information soter for
the exchange 2000 server... can some one please help me with this... I
have test machines to work on... cna I go ahead and install domain
controller and exchange server on one of the machines and then restore
the information store to one of them ... please help me.
Reegards