RE: Help

  • From: Duke <duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:53:34 +0100

John,

Your outrage is totally unjustified. We were all learners once and we
now do 70, 80, 90 on the freeway without even been aware.

The guy needs assistance and he was only expressing himself the best way
he knows. plus, he did say the e-mail to Mark was b4 he joined / found
the mailing list. To all intent and purposes, Mark's email could have
been bouncing back mails without him knowing.

This list is intimidating enough for newbies as it is (re; amount of
knowledge on display) without us making it more frightening for those
less capable

Regards

Duke