RE: Help

  • From: "Levine, Wesley M." <Wesley.Levine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:37:15 -0400

Something similar happened to us recently (with Exch 5.5 Sp4).  May be a
routing issue but strangely enough, here's what helped in my case after
exhausting other possibilities.

Double-check your IMC queue in Exchange Admin to be sure those messages
aren't there.  If you don't see anything in there, go into the
\EXCHSRVR\IMCDATA\ OUT folders and check to see if the mail is sitting in
there.  (My guess is that's where it is).  If  so, stop both the MTA and IMC
services and then restart. Check to see if this flushes the mail out.

Good luck.