[elky] Re: wireless router

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:46:58 -0500 (EST)

Thanks everyone for your ideas. My Internet is high speed cable, I am
surprising my wife with the new Microsoft tablet for Christmas. It's a bit
pricey for me but she never asks for anything, she saw the commercial, and she
said she would love to have that. Probably just thinking out loud but I made
a  mental note of it. So I ordered it, and now I have to hook up a wireless
system.  Needs to cover a 1500 sq ft house.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 11/25/2012 10:59:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elcam84@xxxxxxxxx writes:

              Used to like linksys  allot but they aren't what they used to
be. Don't like netgear at all as they  are often DOA. Been happy with Dlink
products lately. I always prefer  wired over wireless if you can do it. I
have finally decided to eliminate  wireless at the foodbank cause it has so
many problems like using MS access  over wireless tends to corrupt the
database.

Robert Adams

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:18 AM, <_STILLFRANKSFAULT@aol.com_
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

I need a wireless router, does anyone have a suggestion of a good one  that
I can buy, or ones to stay away from. Thanks.

Smokey Mt  Frank