[elky] Re: wireless router

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:37:49 -0600

                  That's kind of slow but if you are paying for 10mbs then
it's right or if you have DSL it's really fast. DSL has a bad rep here.
Lots of problems and slow.

                 We get a minimum of 22mbs (highs in the 40s) but we only
pay for 10 on charter. They only throttle uploads not downloads. When you
move up to the higher packages they increase the upload speed.

                 Robert Adams