[softwarelist] Re: OvPro and RTF

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:06:33 +0000

Hi,

In message <51af62f08ddave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
If !MakeRTF is run, then OvPro is only run later it doesn't work.

Maybe another copy of MakeRTF inside OP, people like to put things in the Autorun folder (not my idea).

Well done to Chris for getting this right, I misunderstood. The "code" (scary) in fluff is quite simple, a list of function calls with text to search and text to replace. But getting MakeRTF right is a much better solution.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK