[softwarelist] OvPro and RTF

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 21:14:38 +0000 (GMT)

In article <51af58d1d6chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snippy]
> Change the above FN to contain for example

>         WHEN 144:t$+=CHR$145
>         WHEN 145:t$+=CHR$146
>         WHEN 148:t$+=CHR$147
>         WHEN 149:t$+=CHR$147 (do you want 148 and 149 to be 147?)

> instead of the line
>         WHEN 144,145:t$+="'"

Good catch, typo on my part should be 149 to be 148
Thanks for the thoughts Chris.

That seems to have solved the problem, most excellent, give that man a
prize, Fay says thanks to everyone.

But... This has thrown up another problem I've encountered with MakeRTF in
the past, maybe because of RO 6.20... Who knows... I'll illuminate.

If !MakeRTF is run, then OvPro is only run later it doesn't work.

If I load OvPro/file to Icon bar then double click !MakeModes, then do the
Save as RTF, then the output file does have the changes.

If I now quit OvPro, then re-Run it, any Save as RTF is without the
changes.

Double click !MakeRTF and the output now again contains the changes.

I find this a strange behaviour, anyone have any thought/suggestion on
this?
Or is that the way it's supposed to work?

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid