[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: So when I was browsing Bookshare I saw that...

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 18:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

o.k. I, too don't know what a user tag; please explain
Cindy
P.S. I proofed, I think, a long time ago, one of the dragons of Pern novels,
but when I   clicked on my name I only found one I submitted and the synopsis
doesn't sound like the story I vaguely remember. Anyway, I thought the story I
read  and series were fantasy, but then I haven't always been able to tell the
difference, though in the  receent past, when I wondered about some books,
people explained to me how to tell.
Cindy