[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: So when I was browsing Bookshare I saw that...

  • From: "Nat Barrett" <hawaiianstar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:52:25 -1000

Hi Mayrie,

Oh thanks for that suggestion! I hadn't thought of that. I msut sheepishly
admit that I've been using Bookshare for years, but I'm ashamedly one of those
people that do the basics. With everything. So a lot of time I'm slow on the
uptake about stuff.

One of these days I'll get my act together. Sorry to anyone who is probably
wondering where I've been all this time that I didn't know PQ books weren't
categorized. Lol. Now I know. I do wondering now how many books in general I've
missed? I usually only browse categories or specific collections.

Thanks much!
Nat