[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: So when I was browsing Bookshare I saw that...

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think I made myself clear. I was wondering how to find PQ additions to
the collection that didn't  have a categories checked so that I could find out
what the category should be and let Carrie or Allison or whoever is the right
person know,Does the list of New books indicate that a book is a PQ book?
Cindy