[bksvol-discuss] Re: 550 books in the download queue

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:23:21 -0400

Mike, I don't really have an answer for this, as well I use the "read it
thoroughly" method of editing.  English was not my best subject in school so
now... smile, context clues make editing easier.

yeah, Kurzweil is an awesome product, and awaiting the notice for shipment
of the new version so I might purchase myself a copy.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com