[bksvol-discuss] Re: 550 books in the download queue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info, Shelley. I'll have to notice the
next time I download something -- and as I said, I'll
take the Fair ones or the Good (which I think, from
posts, aren't really very good).

Speaking of which, someone said they were scanning
Desiree from an old book. I'm willing to validate it
despite whatever shape it's in. Is whoever had that
plan still planning to do it?

Cindy
--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail