[bksvol-discuss] Re: 550 books in the download queue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

Are downloads rated before one downloads them? I
haven't  validated that many and I guess I hadn't
noticed. When I finish what I'm doing and I get to
validate again I'll take some fair ones if they're of
interest to me.  If not, I'm willing to reject them.
What's the consensus?

Cindy

P.S. This 812+ book is,, surprsingly to me, very
interesting. I  hope when it gets into the collection
that people aren't discouraged by its size. I'll
explain more about it when I'm ready to upload (it
will take a fewmore weeks because I'm only half-way
through -- not only mahy pages but many lines of small
print).

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail