[arachne] Re: Mouse? (was Browser Won't Start In Default Home Page)

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:22:22 -0500

Jason,
                If you are referring to anything that
I posted then I assure you that my posts were
never intended as attacks.   I try to only state
the facts as things work on my system, in my
hands as I percieve them.  Sometime the facts
don't seem like any help at the time, which can
be discouraging for the person seeking help,
but......at least if his question gets a reply then
he knows that his cries for help are not falling
on deaf ears but are being heard and assimilated
by other interested parties.  And sometimes those
seemingly useless replies keep the thread going
until suddenly a breakthru .....and.....the problem
is solved

Eric