[arachne] Re: Mouse? (was Browser

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:01:21 -0500

Jason,
               You are also free to change Arachne......
you know it is open source. <ggg>   Also,
many changes can be made to Arachne without
any knowledge of C programming. Just by learning
how Arachne works and sometimes a little batch
file knowledge.   That's why no two installations
of Arachne work exactly the same......even when
we try to make duplicate installations we usually
fail.  There are too many variables.

Eric