[arachne] Re: Mouse? (was Browser Won't Start In Default Home Page)

  • From: Jason Dodd <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 15:48:37 -0600

That's a good idea but I think it would go over like the suggestion we get one of those clickers like they have at the horseshoe in vegas so I can call her when I need a beer. :)

Eric wrote:

Jason,
           I have a helpful hint for you.
Please don't take this wrong....I'm
only making a suggestion....you can
throw this suggestion in the trash basket
if you wish...but.....but.....Why don't
you ask her to peel your banana for
you !  Make use of the advantage that
your married to an expert banana peeler  <ggg>

Enviously yours,

Eric

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:17:18 -0600 Jason Dodd <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
snip<
I try to be open minded but am not always. For instance, I
always thought there was one and only one way to open a banana. My wife happens to open it from the opposite end. > > I sorta made fun of her.

Guess what? Her peeled bananas have a lot less damage than mine :) Well, now I open them the way she does.

She thinks it funny that a guy who eats imported bananas would think he's more of an expert than someone who grew > > up with bananas growing in her yard :)

The old 'frog in the well' thingie.

Get a spam free email account - Visit http://www.bluebottle.com

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --