[arachne] Re: Mouse? (was Browser Won't Start In Default Home Page)

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:14:30 -0500

Jason,
               Who attacked any post by Lester or
Rob ?   Please post such attacks here because
I missed them.
      Who said "Real DOS users don't use mice" ?
I missed that post too.
     Who said "Real DOS users don't browse with a gui
browser that supports other modern HTML thingees" ?
I also missed that post.

Jason, you did say you were open minded, right?
Well, some people do honestly think that DOS
and Arachne are the best.....that is their opinion....
You don't have to agree but at least accept that
they honestly believe what they say.
Most of those DOS/Arachne lovers do perform a
majority of their computer tasks with their favorite
browser and operating system. They prefer them
and use them as much as they can.  They like to
promote them just like people like to promote
their favorite car or TV program.  You are free to
promote your favorites, likewise.  However, if you
do it on a list of DOS/Arachne lovers, and you refute
what they believe in.....well, you better expect some
static.

Eric