[arachne] Re: Backspace/History Hotkey Doesn't Work

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:07:08 -0500 (EST)

Hey Greg and Eric!

Is there *anything* left to be said about this topic? I think
it's been covered adequately. Especially in light of Glenn's
masterful dissertation on exactly what happens in both cases.

For another endless discussion I could suggest the virtues of
ESC to exit instead of Alt-X, but that would be opening up another
can of worms. <grin>

Happy disputing!

Sam