[arachne] Re: Backspace/History Hotkey Doesn't Work

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:02:42 -0500

Greg,
               Here is your email complaining about
my use of "return to Arachne".  I never said the
two commands were the same. I did say that
both commands remove Arachne from memory
and in both cases Arachne is restarted by
the "arachne" command. In one case the command
is entered manually at the prompt and in the other
case the command is entered by the batch file
$roura$.bat  after the shell is closed by the "exit"
command..

Eric

See below: