[amayausers] Re: Lemon

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:41:16 -0600

Absolutely agree Don.

We all know that any brand of machine can have problems and/or a lemon.
The big factor in this whole issue of customer satisfaction is "service"
[regardless of machine brand] and in all honesty, I don't think Anand
has received the service he deserves.

Neither of us are Amaya owners [unless you bought one lately] but I
think the majority of Amaya owners have been satisfied with Melco
service, so I'm a little surprised that Anand's problems have not been
properly addressed.

Bob

.