[amayausers] Re: Lemon

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:30:39 +1000

Thanks John

I have some one coming to fix the machine tomorrow.

If it crashes again I will ask for a replacement or sue

Anand

Melco.com lists all their info at http://www.melcousa.com/index.php?s=2.
Denver's # is 303-457-1234.

Instead of complaining here - I really think at this point you need to
go directly to the horses mouth and speak to the folks in Denver.  If
someone isn't living up to their distribution duties, I am sure Melco
Corporate will be interested.  I have found the folks there to be very
reasonable and fair even under the most frustrating of cicumstances.

Call them.  Get them to call you back so it's on their dime.

Be calm and collected - and prepared to tell your story.  Write it all
out if need be before your call so you don't leave anything out.  Detail
who you have talked with, who listened, who didn't and what has been
most frustrating... However, don't hammer the person you end up talking
to.  They are there to help.  Give them a chance before loosing your
cool.

Good luck.

John

18/09/2006