[amayausers] Re: Lemon

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 03:05:59 -0500

Anand,
I know where your noises are stemming from.  Although I don't know the
history of your machine, and I can't be there to see it,  I can't easily
speculate on what the immediate fix is.  I'm getting the impression that you
might be dissatisfied with your Amaya purchase.

Truth be told, I used to work on Barudan machines for over a year.  Some of
their customers weren't satisfied either.
I've got a Tajima Neo scheduled to be worked on in the next week.
Definitely not my first.
I've also have a buddy of mine who repairs Happy machines.  I've been asked
if I would fix their commercial line.

Fact of the matter is that all brand machines will have issues.  Sometimes
it's a matter of matching the machine to the operator, or visa versa.
Pity is, is that if you were in the U.S.,  I'd buy your Amaya from you
either running or in pieces.  That's how much I like the Amaya.

I hope the Melco office that handles Australia will be able to rectify your
issues soon.  I hate to see anyone plagued by machine troubles.
Best of Luck to you.

Ed