[amayausers] Re: Help

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:53:00 -0700

I would also check your bobbin tension or\even replace it with the extra
that they send with each tool kit.
It seems like it changes in the middle of the design but is
it on the same color for the whole design.
you need to backtrack and find if the problem is on all colors.
(probably machine oriented)
or just particular colors(needles) then(thread feed roller bad thread)
if it a particular needle, try changing the needle then put a different
thread color on the same needle check your bobbin tension
and thread feed settings. try to sew it again. if your using poly
thread then 1200 is an OK speed but if it's rayon then try to slow
down to 800 to 1000 and see if it helps.
sometimes its the design sometimes its the machine or its settings.
don't give up it's this constant tinkering that makes you a better embroiderer
so that you can help out the newbies down the road as well!!
good luck and send more details, maybe we can narrow it down for you.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504