[amayausers] Re: Help

  • From: "Debra Hahn" <dhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:03:57 -0600

Dear all!

I THINK I've finally decided to sell my TWO Amayas along with EVERYTHING
I have (Design Shop Pro Plus, 20,000 Dakota Design software, all hoops,
HoopMaster, thread, backing) etc. etc.

I'd like to ask $22,000 for EVERYTHING.  The Amayas were bought NEW in
June 2003...the Design Shop Pro Plus is 2004.  The Amayas are in
EXCELLENT CONDITION...kept well maintained and not used very often.  I
have about $40,000 invested in the Amayas, the software programs, the
hoops, thread, backing, etc. etc.=20

The sad fact is that I don't like doing embroidery...and I've begun to
dread each and every order I do.  The machines run beautifully and this
user group has been a wonderful source of information for me over the
last year.  But I've decided that life is too short to continue doing
something that I dislike so I've decided to "cut my losses" so to speak
and move forward.=20

Please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested in adding some
additional Amayas to their business.  I can be reached at
dhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or on my cell at 832-563-1579.  I live in
Kingwood, Texas (Houston)and maintain my hobby/business at my home.=20

Thanks!
Debby=20